- Cornell NYC Tech, Planned for Roosevelt Island, Starts Up in Chelsea – NYTimes.com
- Business without Borders | The decade of the CIVETS
- 40 must-see vídeos about data visualization and infographics | Visual Loop
- Timeline Maker | The Ultimate Timeline Software
- Data Visualization: Trudging through the Digital Road to New Scientific Discovery | Guest Blog, Scientific American Blog Network
Tag Archives: infographic
Dismissed by Aldous Huxley as ‘vulgar’, Edgar Allan Poe is saluted now as a virtuoso of the short story. The grisly deaths he inflicted on his characters helped make him the master of the macabre. Adam Frost, Jim Kynvin and … Continue reading
Tableau Software put together a fun interactive for SXSW. I’m a DATA LIBERATOR, my friend. What Type of Data Geek Are You?