This satellite map of America’s forests, built from 265 million segments and intended to be a tool for understanding exactly how much carbon our trees can absorb. It’s our infographic of the day, but it’s also a story about the subtle choices that go into good visual information design.
- Patent Assertion and Startup Innovation | NewAmerica.net
- The Racial Dot Map: One Dot Per Person for the Entire U.S.
- Cornell NYC Tech, Planned for Roosevelt Island, Starts Up in Chelsea – NYTimes.com
- Business without Borders | The decade of the CIVETS
- 40 must-see vídeos about data visualization and infographics | Visual Loop