- Cornell NYC Tech, Planned for Roosevelt Island, Starts Up in Chelsea – NYTimes.com
- Business without Borders | The decade of the CIVETS
- 40 must-see vídeos about data visualization and infographics | Visual Loop
- Timeline Maker | The Ultimate Timeline Software
- Data Visualization: Trudging through the Digital Road to New Scientific Discovery | Guest Blog, Scientific American Blog Network
Monthly Archives: August 2012
Video – The Big Picture From Big Data – WSJ.com.
Part of the Process. Great blog looking at generative art using the processing language. I have a tech crush on processing.org.
New Nielsen data visualization challenge. https://t.co/22VQDaYp
envisioningtech.pdf application/pdf Object. Understanding where technology is heading is more than guesswork. Looking at emerging trends and research, one can predict and draw conclusions about how the technological sphere is developing, and which technologies should become mainstream in the … Continue reading
Squid are physical interpreters of data. They are also down with Cypress Hill. http://t.co/kjPUa8G8
Infographic: 160 Years Of Hurricanes Form One Giant Hurricane! | Co.Design: business + innovation + design
The storms converge to form a larger entity that looks strikingly akin to a hurricane, as if hurricanes are just fractals for larger hurricanes. Come to think about it, if you keep zooming out, you eventually arrive at our own … Continue reading
MICROSONIC LANDSCAPES. Music you love visualized in 3d. Gorgeous.
The Open Data Movement | Visual.ly. by ptvan. Learn about data visualization software.
Choose Your Own Adventure. This is an adventure in story visualization. Mapping all the possible paths in the iconic children’s books. Awesome.
Sound visualization advice. http://t.co/Nr3Sk1GW